If you've heard of The Little Gym before then you might know that we offer non-competitive gymnastics to children aged 4 months - 12 years old. You may think that if you sign up for classes your little one will learn how to forward roll or handstand and that's about it.
But did you know that being a member means so much more. We wanted to put together a list of all the things included in your annual family membership. As well as allowing your children to attend amazing classes it entitles you to:
- Cancellation/Make-up policy - There aren't many children's activities that offer this service and we pride ourselves on it. When you sign up for classes with us you pick a regular class and come once a week. But we know how tricky things can be and that sometimes things just don't go to plan. That's why with us, if you need to miss/cancel a class with us you can switch your regular class for a different one that week or make it up at another point in the year. You can do this as often as you need to and in Leeds or Harrogate which means you can hopefully not miss out on any of the serious fun!
- Additional Weekly Practice sessions - Available to anyone who comes to classes and has a membership with us. These are sessions designed to offer your little one extra time, outside of classes to practice skills/spotting techniques with your little ones. These sessions are supervised by an instructor but not as structured as our regular classes.
For our Parent Child/Pre-K class children (those not yet at school) we will be running tumble & tea sessions through the week and for our School aged children we will be running practice sessions at the weekend and during the holidays. At the beginning of each month the dates will be released for these sessions and you can just book on as you would your regular classes. Spaces will be limited so be sure to book on when the dates come out.
It's a great opportunity to have more focused time on any particular skills you as parents would like to know how to spot, or for the older children it's a great to time to have more attention working on a particular skill. With every session spent at The Little Gym, your child is gaining confidence and refining skills, and of course having Serious Fun. These sessions will also be available for siblings too!!
- Generous Discounts - With your membership you get discounts on birthday parties and seasonal camps. You save yourself £50 on birthday parties and £10 on camps!
- FAMILY Membership - Your membership covers your whole family. Whether you have 1 or 5 children, you only pay the one membership. This means that even if you only have 1 child joining us for classes, all the benefits apply to all your children. They can even do the make-classes for their siblings if they want to!
- Member only events - Every year we run a number of events that are only available to those with membership.
- Flexible Enrolment - As well as our cancel/make-up policy you can also change your regular class at any point during the year. If your circumstances change, or we feel your little one is ready for the next class we can move them around whenever needed. You're not tied in to the same class forever!
- Complimentary Teas/Coffees - Sometimes you just need a sit down and a cuppa. Well if you bring your little one to class and it's been a hard day you will be happy to know we offer complimentary teas and coffees which you enjoy in either of our viewing areas while you watch your little one thrive and have fun! We've got toys and books to keep siblings entertained too as well as a range of magazines to read.
- 10% off at Costa - If you'd rather go and leave your little one to it (if they're 3 and above) and you just want an hour to yourself and love a Costa then we have vouchers which entitle all our members 10% off the Moor Allerton Costa!
- Great Community of parents - People come for gymnastics and leave with friends. We have so many parents who regularly stay after class to have lunch with us. Lots of people meet friends for life through us too which is lovely to see.
If you would like to know more about The Little Gym Leeds and what we offer or would like to join us for classes don't hesitate to give us a call on 0113 3359915 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.